Saturday, August 29, 2009

My left leg has bruise

Last Friday, my friends and I were playing around at the church and we decided to show whose leg is more flexible. As we stand, one leg should be stretch out to the sky. While I was waiting for my turn I became so excited and I believed that I will be the best. But I was wrong. My flip-flop slipped and I fell to the ground strongly. My left hip and thigh was directly hit the ground. I almost cried because it really hurt. But as time goes by it did not hurt as much as first time, so I did not care about it. This Monday after I took a shower I saw my left leg’s thigh through the mirror and I shocked. There was large and purplish bruise. The size was about my fist. I was worried what if I can’t use my left leg future. So I start look up the sources about the effects of bruise. Through the websites, I found that if a skin turned to purple or dark red color that means the cells inside of the skin has been damaged or killed by certain force. Tuesday, I told my mom and show a picture of my bruise, which it was much larger than yesterday. I know she would be shock also but I was glad to tell her about my bruise and I was also waiting for her to give some treatment. She told me to go and talk to pharmacist in Wal-mart. So I did. He told me that there is no treatment for the bruise but just wait until the cell develops and become healthy. The pharmacist also told me there would be no later problem. So now, I feel better. To rid of my bruise, all I have to do is waiting. By this ugly fat bruise experience, I learn I should protect my body to live healthier.

1 comment: