Sunday, October 4, 2009

Revision of "My Left Leg has Bruise"

. Last Friday, my friends and I were playing around at the church. We decided to show whose leg is more flexible. As we stand, one leg should be stretched out to the sky. While I was waiting for my turn, I became so excited and I believed that I will be the best. However, the fact was opposite. Suddenly, my flip-flop slipped and I fell to the ground strongly. My left hip and thigh was directly hit to the ground. I almost cried because it really hurt. But as time goes by, it did not hurt as much as first time. So I did not care about it. This After I took a shower on this Monday, I saw my left leg’s thigh through the mirror and I shocked. I had large and purplish bruise. The size was about my fist. I began to worry as if I can’t use my left leg future. So I started look up several sources about the effects of bruise. If a skin turned to purple or dark red color, then it means the cells inside of the skin has been damaged or killed by certain force. On Tuesday, I showed a picture of my bruise to my mother, which it was much larger than yesterday. I know she would be also shocked, but I was glad to tell her. Because I need her help and wished to hear some good treatment to the bruise. She told me to go and talk to pharmacist in Wal-mart. So I did. The pharmacist told me that there is no treatment for the bruise, but just wait until the cell develops and become healthier. He also said there would be no later problem. I feel better now. To rid of my bruise, all I have to do is wait. By this ugly fat bruise experience, I learned that I should protect myself to live healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment